Piggy-"What? Why are you-"
Jack glared back at me.
"Oh shut up! We'll just be a minute."
I gazed at Ralph to find that he had the same look that Jack had had on his smug little face.
"Yeah, Piggy. Don't worry, there probably isn't a beastie anyways."
I thought that through for a moment.
"Yes, I s'pose so. But if there was, I wouldn't go looking for it."
Ralph shrugged and turned away leaving me and Simon behind on account of my assmar. After my recent assmar attack, I don't think that they would risk taking me along. According to Jack, I would slow them down or I'd be 'too scared.' I don't even believe that there is a beastie or anything! I just think that they're crackers. Jack needs to relax and not be so windy. Well, at least Simon would understand how I feel about Jack and that he can be an annoying boy. Just because he's a choir boy and that he can let out a Bravado dosn't mean anything. I mean he isn't a prefect. I hope that Ralph and the hunters come back soon and I really hope that they're worng about the beastie because if there was a beastie, then I don't know what would happen next.

No comments:
Post a Comment