Thursday, October 8, 2009

4 - Painted Faces and Long Hair: "I'm The Chief"

Ralph-
Ugh! Jack needs to stop trying to take over the entire Island. He's driving me crackers! I'm the chief, I'm the chief! Well, now the littluns won't cooperate and help out and Jack just goes off and decides that Hunting is extremely important and building the huts for shelter was just too boring and insignificant. Simon and Piggy want to build the huts, but all Jack can think about is killing a pig and wanting meat so badly. I have to agree with him on the fact that we all want meat and that it may be better than building huts on the beach, but now hunting for pigs has consumed him. He takes his hunters, or what was a group of choir boys, to the forest just so as long as he could make a kill, then he would tell the boys to bring it back to the beach. Now, Jack has left again with his hunters and they have their faces painted and their hair long. They continued to chant: Kill the pig. Cut her throat. Spill her blood. Their addicted to the drug of hunting and chanting that chant. I just wish that they would end their thrill of hunting and come to their senses and try to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment