Thursday, October 15, 2009

6 - Beast Form Air: "Maybe It's Just Us?"


Simon-
"What beastie?"
I murmured as I looked at Ralph and most of the litheness.
"Samneric say that they saw the beastie on the mountain."
I thought that the beastie came from the water, I guess not. My thoughts on the beastie are that I don't think that there really is one, but maybe they're over reacting and just pulling our legs? I thought for a moment about how the littleun with the mulberry birthmark before had mentioned the beastie. And then I thought how just recently another littleun was whining about a beastie coming form the water... Maybe this had something to do with it? Samneric sort of had a startled look on their faces. I can't imagine what it must be like seeing the beastie face to face. I mean if there was a beastie to see. I personally think that there isn't a beastie and I really thing that the other boys are just following what people say. I certainly wouldn't follow anything that could be just a fib. I mean think about it. I just can't see a beastie on an island that no one has knowledge of. I can't even imagine a beastie existing! The boys are just going crackers. Besides, I'd would think that Ralph would be sniggering over such an incredible idea like this. But, as the leader, i would also expect him to work this whole thing out with the whole group. Just the littleuns would need talking to about the "beastie." and like I said, "Maybe it's just us?"

No comments:

Post a Comment