The boys wonder why I always leave and go up to the mountain, but I don't mind them wondering. My reason for this act is because I have a secret place that I go to for peace. when there's trouble on the island and things get hectic, I just wander up to my place where the butterflies flutter and there's no harm or any disturbance. When there is a moment that does disturb me, I simply take a stroll up to my place, relax, and enjoy the beautiful paradise. Sometimes when I'm meditating, I feel that there is some kind of creeping presence that fills the air and I can no longer keep my concentration. Right now I can feel somewhat of a cool, yet warm presence of a thing, although I doubt that it would be the Beastie. I personally don't believe in the Beastie, and yet I feel that there is a Beast lurking about the Island. Hopefully someone comes up with a solution to stop the crackers and the crazy talk of the Beastie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment