Wednesday, September 16, 2009

1 - The Sound of the Shell "Where Am I?"

Ralph-

The last thing I remember I was enjoying my flight and the next thing I know, I'm waking up in this dead beat, yet beautiful paradise! The first things I thought were, 'What... What's going on?' and, 'What am I doing here? Where is "here?"' I kept those thoughts in my head and repeated them so many times, I had memorized them. I look around and see that I'm in this forest of heat and humidity and I feel like i'm on this exotic island that has no population. I walked and shortly come across a lagoon so I decide to take a dip. After my "swim," I looked up and saw a boy not too much younger than I, rather stumpy, and had glasses. I felt relieved to know that I wasn't alone, but I wondered if there was anyone else? So I asked him, "Are there any survivors? Have you seen anyone?"
He replied, "No, I think that we're the only ones."
We exchanged names and tried to find ohthers.
"I'm Ralph, and you are?"
He gave me a blank look and he said, "People at my old school called me 'Piggy.'"
"Piggy?"
"Yes I know. It's ludacris... Just don't tell anyone that is if we do find others."
"You have my word."
So as I promised Piggy, I felt that I would survive on this island, if it is an island.

No comments:

Post a Comment